The Levin Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1999 to provide:
- low-cost guidance to students and their families to support their academic goals and aspirations with a focus on students during times of transition.
- research-based information to teachers, administrators and those developing educational policies that affect student learning and behavior throughout the life span.
- Neuropsychological Assessment – thorough assessment of learning and attention problems utilizing a brain-behavior approach.
- Therapy for children and adolescents in the areas of anxiety, attention problems, depression, behavior, and sleep.
- Giftedness testing.
- Consultation and educational services.
- Presentations – Dr. Bloom is a sought-after speaker, and is available at low or minimal cost to religious organizations, parent groups, and private schools on topics ranging from dyslexia and ADHD to the emotional and academic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Liaison with college disability offices